Apr 18, 2011

eye glasses [English]

Song: eye glasses
Composer: ルシュカ (Lushka)
Lyricist: ルシュカ (Lushka)
Vocalist: ルシュカ (Lushka)
Youtube: watch?v=Tnl5509_D4g
From the album Lunetia.


For translation requests, please click here.

English:
Hey there
Always
I have
Waited
For the night to come
The time when I'll use you

But you see
Sometimes
My uncut
Diamond
Only damages
Your beautiful glass

I'm a terrible fool
Unable to protect you
I'll only ruin your radiance

But you see
But you see
I know
I understand
For you, I
Love you
Love you
Love you
Love you
Love you, I'm sure
Hey

I'm an evil demon
Fawning over your tenderness
I collect all the scattered fragments of you
And simply gaze at them

Could you love someone like me?
Could you still stay by my side?
Could I hear your voice tonight?
Is it really okay to wait?

Hey there
Always
I have
Waited
For the night to come
The time when I'll use you

No comments:

Post a Comment