Sep 15, 2010

極楽蝶 (Paradise Butterfly) [English + Romaji]

Song: 極楽蝶 (Paradise Butterfly)
Composer: にいとP (Niito-P)
Lyricist: ミズタマ (Mizutama)
Vocalist: 初音ミク (Hatsune Miku)
Nico: sm3233292
Youtube: watch?v=W8MN_1rzMXA


For translation requests, please click here.

English:
The butterfly tore apart its wings to make a nest of love for you
Waiting for a time to eat, that's all there is

Hurry, hurry, I want you so much, please
More, more, tear up the inside of my body

Hurt, hurt, bruise me even more
Hold me tighter, I won't breathe until we climax

Now I'm a paradise butterfly, a corrupted and beautiful existence
I suck the tip of your fingernails with my sweet lips

At the end of that pleasure, promise me an eternal love

This was not the devil's doing
Even if I'm stained in blood and can't see you anymore


Romaji:
hane o mushirareta chou anata to no ai no su de
taberareru toki o matte iru konnanimo

hayaku shite hayaku shite motto musabotte yo, onegai
motto motto karada chuu hikisaite

kurushimete kurushimete motto watashi o kizutsukete
tsuyoku dakishimete iki ga tomatte iku toki made

ima watashi wa gokuraku chou daraku shita utsukushii sonzai
itooshii kuchibiru de tsume no saki made shabutte

kairaku no sono hate ni eien no ai o chikau no

jama wa sasenai wa
tatoe chi ni somari anata ga mienakute mo

No comments:

Post a Comment