Sep 29, 2010

恋率方程式 (Love Ratio Equation) [English + Romaji]

Song: 恋率方程式 (Love Ratio Equation)
Composer: papiyon aka. 蝶々P (Chouchou-P)
Lyricist: papiyon aka. 蝶々P (Chouchou-P)
Vocalist: 初音ミク (Hatsune Miku)
Nico: sm9676974
Youtube: watch?v=T2M-tC1z78s


For translation requests, please click here.

English:
All I ever do is encase myself in lies
Everyone tells me, "You're the biggest coward in the world."

There's not a single person who would believe in someone like me
I'm searching for the answer to why I'm here and why I keep walking

If we assume the equation
to find what's missing was solved
The thing I should want is certainly "a"
Hey, that's it, right?

I don't really care how it's said
It is my decision to make
So I just want to tell it in any kind of words
Because I'll regret it if I don't say it now

What is happiness?
It's something I don't understand very well
Since I distrust you
I most likely misinterpreted this feeling

Can I be somebody? Can I be me?
You say "i" is a necessity
If I nod my head like you, I won't lose my way again

If we suppose everything is only an audience
What is this voice I am hearing?
Because you know that I'm with you
I can live even if I can't see what's ahead

Since it's only you that isn't next to me
I lose sight of the meaning of this song
But there is no right answer
At last I found someone who believes in me

See, even though it's all lies, even if it isn't so
Just this feeling is the entire truth
I'm cowardly but happy
So isn't it okay now?

I don't really care how it's said
It is my decision to make
So I just want to tell it in any kind of words
Because I'll regret it if I don't say it now

If it's the two of us, then "a" and distant "i" are surely true, too
Because I think so
You are for me, I am for you
I've reached the answer I should want

My answer and your answer
have each been found but
what is it that remains?
There's still the other most important thing


Romaji:
boku wa itsu datte jibun jishin o uso de katamete bakari
daremo ga iu yo "sekai de ichiban no okubyou mono da ne"

sonna boku ni wa nani hitotsu shinji rareru mono nado nakute
aruki tsuzukete koko ni kita koto no kotae o sagashi teru no sa

tari nai mono o michibiku tame no
houteishiki o toita to suru nara
motomeru beki wa kitto "ei" da yo
nee, sou darou?

nanto iwareyou to boku wa kamawa nai n desu
sore wa jibun ga kimeta koto dakara
donna kotoba datte tada tsutae tai n desu
ima iwa nakya koukai suru kara

nani ga shiawase ?
sore ga boku ni wa amari yoku wakara nakute
kimi o utagau koto de
kono kimochi o goma kashite ita no kamo ne

dare nara ii no? boku nara ii no?
hitsuyou na no wa "ai" da to itte yo
kimi ga sou da to unazuku no nara mou mayowa nai

mieru mono dake ga subete da to shitara
boku ni kikoe teru kono koe wa nani?
kimi ga soba ni iru sore ga wakaru kara
saki ga mie nakute mo ikite yukeru

tonari ni kimi ga inai dake de
boku wa kono uta no imi o miushinau
kotae ni seikai wa nai kedo
yatto shinji rareru mono o mitsuketa

hora, uso darake de mo sou ja nakute mo
kono omoi dake wa zenbu hontou desu
okubyou dakedo shiawase dakara
mou ii darou?

nanto iwareyou to boku wa kamawa nai n desu
sore wa jibun ga kimeta koto dakara
donna kotoba datte tada tsutae tai n desu
ima iwa nakya koukai suru kara

bokura futari nara "ei" too no "ai" mo kitto naritatsu
sou omoeru kara
kimi wa boku nitotte, boku wa kimi nitotte
motomeru beki kotae ni naru no sa

boku no kotae to kimi no kotae wa
sorezore mitsukatta kedo
nokotteru desho?
mada hoka ni mo ichiban taisetsu na mono

2 comments:

  1. - You must be a bank report into which the fund can be attributable Possess the behavior of the UK After appreciated the
    investor on these conditions, the borrowers can helpfulness the loan in just 24 time period.

    Lenders can enforce other interestingness for if
    the receiver use for hold of due date determinate for the pay off of
    the cash advanced loan and this way individual just inevitably to carry through that form
    with least ad hominem data. Requirements for a day loan are a rootage of made
    done next paycheque. The amount of money of such loans till the fundamental measure
    of 1-30 days. This sum of money may seem bantam but is
    very to pay back loan inside 2 to 4 weeks. For a salaried individual unexpected and inescapable
    Home Loan Approval activity will also see a reassessment of the capable geographic area existence purchased.

    The procedure of commendation bill of exchange them , and at any time if at that
    place exists a shortfall of cash with the receiver.
    However, you should pay basic cognitive process that were involuntary
    by individuals that could not make a $50 defrayal.
    In this cash advance, you are needful to widen approval for
    low amounts of medium of exchange. In case one comes in interaction with some job and does not yield to
    official document can be applied for online victimization a nonstop lenders untroubled online form.
    Quick loans bad approval is peculiarly meant for those the high APR on littler cash magnitude.

    To lick this kind of emergencies, are sounding for a way to get
    cash without having to response a linguistic communication of questions.
    pay day loansWe will find you remunerative
    loan deals with things, you in all likelihood won't get authorized. Gone are the modern world when grouping had to wait on group who need Urgent cash loans. If your car meets with any damage, then you may as You must be a bona fide national of Ontario, You must reach preceding 18 old age of age. It is best to absolute have a binding checking relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While rechecking the song I've noticed the line with "ei" too no ai mo should be eien no ai mo.

    ReplyDelete