Sep 20, 2010

VOCAL-ENGINE [English]

Song: VOCAL-ENGINE
Composer: ケフィアP (Kefia-P)
Lyricist: ケフィアP (Kefia-P)
Vocalist: 鏡音レン (Kagamine Len)
Nico: sm5932293
Youtube: watch?v=_U0-aXPayo8


For translation requests, please click here.

English:
Hello! It's fine today!

Standby for the bang, stamp, beat
Half-open door, check, check, check OK
Clunk, take the steering wheel
The only sound is the handles and brakes
Kick off the clutch while the mirror's also TEST TEST
Dashboard, an easy RAP RAP
Now take 1 LAP, c’mon follow me and let's go
VOCAL - ENGINE
START

Full tank of high-octane fuel, the oil's running
Booting up the motion even more
Still haven’t decided, yeah? The driving plan
Just make it up while going along, no prob
Then decide, "Agree!", decide again
All cams' match, approve decision
Don't do nothing, kick the clutch hard
Don't hold back, go full throttle
Check it out, the ground's silent
Cut it up, control the silence
I was born to make
everything in this world tremble
Travel the music score, four traffic lanes
The whole world's a chopped up blackness
Matchless music leaves a burnt smell
It vanishes in an instant, zero milliseconds

Were you born before vocals?
I keep away from odd things like that
I am VOCAL-ENGINE, my vocals are everything
Just singing through and through
Inspect, exchange, maintenance?
Being stingy about that, no need to worry
I am VOCAL-ENGINE, free maintenance
Make a part turn through and through
I breathe in and burn the world's sounds
Create a huge noise, I breathe again
VOCAL-ENGINE, simply a singing engine
I don't need rules and ideas
Is it music if I enjoy all sound?
No, can music exist without artistic nature?
Yeah, some reasons I know or remember
I definitely am music!

Comfortably cruising, there's room for a plan
Precise direction navigation
But I refuse those sorta boring things
"You are going off-route." That's what I get!
Don't need interference! Kick in the brake
Repeatedly kick Anti Brake System
As far as the previously unknown trackless path
I'll engrave my wheel tracks
Kick about even the unpleasant sight effect
Spread out my tricks, riding in a wavy form
There's so space to waste, maximise
Low pass, high pass, and free pass
The equaliser curve bends to my model
Thrown by the sound pressure, fly, reverb
Completer and limiter are kicked down
Jump over like this, zero decibels

Were you born before vocals?
I keep away from odd things like that
I am VOCAL-ENGINE, my vocals are everything
Just singing through and through
Water temp and oil temp are in the red zone
Being stingy about that, no need to worry
I am VOCAL-ENGINE, infinite engine displacement
Through and through
Alright, until I burn out, make me sing!
Even if only ashes are left, I'll absolutely sing
VOCAL-ENGINE, anywhere near the earth
Near the leaves, I'll sing of the seasons
I'll become the small bugs, become the little birds
Become the beasts, I'll sing of lust
Become a person, I'll sing of hopes and dreams
Singing death from the flame of my core

Were you born before vocals?
That's odd, but don't worry
You also have a VOCAL-ENGINE, y'know
Or is that engine in your chest for decoration?
Classical, rock, pop, trance
The noise is breathed in, injection
Grinding my back teeth, ignition
Hold down the friction of common sense
Tear up the music score, traction
All I need is a reaction to the piercing scream
Percussion is carved into passion
Playing louder than the speed of sound, tension
Breathing in someone's music
Our burning VOCAL-ENGINE
Breathing in our music
Someone's burning VOCAL-ENGINE
Running around the world, connecting the world
Turning the world, VOCAL-ENGINE

How can we get drunk or take a break?
We're still not satisfied, huh
If we feel like that, we'll find a way
Thanks for sticking with me
But now stay again for 1 LAP
I can't say there won't be unhappy times
But still ride with me, a call out from
VOCAL-ENGINE
Well, seeya later

2 comments:

  1. Hooray, thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! Thanks a bunch this song is so cool and weird and I love how Len(Ren) say "hello it's fine today" XD Anyway thank you!

    ReplyDelete